Control of Aerospace Systems
Over the years many lines of research have been activated in the area of aerial robotics. This include, flight guidance and control schemes, sensors and actuator faults diagnosis, fault tolerant control, non-linear adaptive and learning control, visual feedback based control schemes for UAVs in flight operations such as autonomous aerial refueling.
Another important research activity of the SiraLab is the deployment and testing of autonomous mini aerial vehicles including the design of the aerodynamics, mechanics, electronics, communicaticon and control systems.
- "Design of robust redundancy relations with application to a semi-scale yf-22 aircraft model", CONTROL ENGINEERING PRACTICE, Vol. 17. 2009, pp. 773-786. [More]
- "A Simulation Environment for Machine Vision Based Aerial Refueling for UAV", IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON AEROSPACE AND ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS, Vol. 45. 2009, pp. 138-151. [More]
- "Structural Analysis Approach for the Generation of Structured Residuals for Aircraft FDI", Aerospace and Electronic Systems, IEEE Transactions on, Vol. 45. 2009. [More]
- "Design of a Neural Network Adaptive Controller via a Constned Invariant Ellipsoids Technique rai", IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON NEURAL NETWORKS, Vol. 22. 2011, pp. 627-638. [More]
- "Performance-oriented adaptive neural augmentation of an existing flight control system_1", IET Control Theory and Applications, Vol. 5. 2011, pp. 1819-1828. [More]