Control and Automation of Industrial Systems
The group has always devoted attention to the collaboration with the industrial world and to the technological transfer. In this context many applications have been developed dealing with the supervision and feedback control of wide range of industrial processes. Among these: chemical process control, electric motor control systems, biomedical equipment design and control, automatic inspection for quality control and industrial robotics applications.
- "Stability and performance of scheduling policies in a transportation node". THIRD INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON INTELLIGENT VEHICLE CONTROLS & INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS (IVC & ITS 2009). 2009. [More]
- "Optimal Mode-Switching for Hybrid Systems with Varying Initial States", NONLINEAR ANALYSIS, Vol. 2. 2008, pp. 765-772. [More]
- "A multi agent control scheme for a Supply Chain model", ASIAN JOURNAL OF CONTROL, Vol. 10. 2008, pp. 260-266. [More]
- "Patch based yarn defect detection using Gabor filters". IEEE International Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference. 2012. [More]
- "Exploiting dimensionality reduction techniques for photovoltaic power forecasting". ENERGYCON. 2012. [More]